About the Lodge
We now have kayaks available for rent, and boat slips as well !
Please inform our front desk when making your reservation if you are interested in reserving either a kayak or boat slip.
|LakeStar Lodge||Carmel Cove Inn||Quality Inn||Inn at Deep Creek||Silver Tree Suites|
|Access to Boat Slips||Y||N||N||Y||N|
Getting to LakeStar Lodge
From Baltimore, Columbia and Eastern Maryland
Follow I-70 West to I-68 West, Take Exit 14A onto Route 219 South. Follow 219 for approximately 12 miles. At the first stoplight turn right. LakeStar Lodge is on your left directly on Deep Creek Lake.
From Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
Follow I-270 North to I-70 West to I-68 West, Take Exit 14A onto Route 219 South. Follow 219 for approximately 12 miles. At the first stoplight turn right. LakeStar Lodge is on your left directly on Deep Creek Lake.
From Ohio, Pittsburgh, Morgantown and points west
Follow I-79 South to I-68 East, Take Exit 4 onto Route 42 South, Follow Route 42 for approximately 8 miles. Route 42 merges onto Route 219 South for approximately 1-mile. At the first stoplight turn right. LakeStar Lodge is on your left directly on Deep Creek Lake.
Travel Time to LakeStar Lodge
- From Baltimore, MD: 3 hours
- From Washington, DC: 3 hours
- From Richmond, VA: 4 1/2 hours
- From Pittsburgh, PA: 2 hours
- From Philadelphia, PA: 4 1/2 hours
All of our guest room furnishings were handcrafted in Oakland Maryland by the artisans at Ursus Americanus Trading Post. If you like their craftwork, please stop by their store in downtown Oakland.
Terms & Conditions
- All published rates are based on the following occupancy: Single Queen/King rooms = 2 (double occupancy); Double Queen rooms = 4; Lakeview Suite = 6. Extra guests beyond the room occupancy standard shall be charged at $25 per night.
- 6% Maryland sales tax and 6% Garrett County accommodations tax are not included in the published rates.
- Deposit/Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or cash accepted. A deposit of 25% of your reservation total will be charged to your credit card upon booking the reservation.
- Properly socialized pets are welcome. Rooms 106, 109, and 110 are designated as "pet friendly" rooms. You must indicate that you will be bringing your pet when making your reservation, a $25 pet fee applies. Please be responsible pet owners and clean up after your pets.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, lobby or kitchen. A violation of this policy may result in additional cleaning charges.
- If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, notice is required 48 hours in advance of your arrival to obtain a refund of your deposit. Failure to provide adequate notice will forfeit your deposit (25% of your reservation total). This notice requirement also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which results in a shorter stay. No partial refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
- If payment is by credit card, you hereby authorize LakeStar Lodge to charge your account for the total amount due, including any fees, surcharges, or damage to LakeStar Lodge property during your stay.